Wednesday, October 6, 2010

How about this?


I was walking in the Julington Durbin Preserve yesterday and got to thinking that it was time I started putting more words out there, my own words, I mean. And then I thought about how I really don't always have something to say about my family. Sometimes it's just about what I'm thinking or seeing while I'm going about my day. Boring, right? But lately the woods are so pretty and I wanted a place to share the pictures with anyone who cares to look. So, that's what this is going to be. Mostly a photo blog.

I hope you like it.

This is a picture I took this morning. Lately, I have fallen in love with the tiny flowers that are all over the place out in the preserve. These little white ones seem to float over the long grass behind them, like a constellation in a wavy green sky.